About Creative Resources:
Creative Resources is a full-service creative agency driven by innovation, design, and QUALITY BRANDED MERCHANDISE. We curate collections of unique PROMOTIONAL ITEMS to engage and promote BRAND LOYALTY and EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION.
This position will provide support to the Sales Rep in the ongoing development of existing and prospective clients by establishing brand solutions and promotional products to a wide variety of businesses. This individual must have a track record of satisfying customers and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks
- Create a relationship with Sales Reps and develop seamless interface with customers.
- Provide administrative, clerical, and customer support.
- Enter purchase orders provided by Sales Reps.
- Ensure a positive and high-quality customer experience through all interactions.
- Communicate with sales & clients as necessary regarding their order, to include, but not limited to, stock issues, production delays, art changes, and purchase order cost variance research.
- Coordinate shipping to multiple locations, follow specific guidelines, and track shipments/deliveries.
- Manage proof approvals with client and supplier.
- Commission Review to ensure accurate commissions are being applied to orders.
- Accurate and complete note taking in all systems.
- Answer routine questions and direct questions to appropriate personnel.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Cross train with other departments within Operations.
- Work with a team of Account Managers and other departments to find appropriate solutions, attend weekly Account Manager L10 meetings and vendor meetings.
- Help manage main phone line and transfer calls.
- Associate Degree or relevant
- Minimum 3 years of relevant sales support experience
- Promotional Product experience a plus
- Knowledge of financial systems a plus
- Fulfillment and inventory a plus
- Proficient Excel Knowledge
- Traction/EOS experience a plus.
- Positive attitude and be customer oriented
- Resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Ability to work efficiently under stress
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge
Hard and soft benefits offered including company subsidized Medical Health Plan, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, and PTO.
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.