We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our company. We’re energetic people who love what we do and looking for others that will fit in with our team.
National Account Executive Responsibilities
- Cold calling and managing existing relationships
- Lead generation within assigned accounts
- RFP/RFQ’s – spot / program / opportunities
- Opportunity seeker/hunter
- Relationship development
- CRM database maintenance of contacts, leads, and opportunities
- Pitch strategy, presentation development, project management
- Product ideation
- Promote and encourage new and increased business within current accounts
- Be a role model for client relations – make that first impression of high-level, customer service to ensure client feels he/she will get incredible customer service from everyone at Creative Resources
- Work within assigned profit margin guidelines when quoting
- Develop creative solutions for clients’ branding needs
- Ensure ease of process and high levels of professionalism when interacting with Creative Resources employees as well as the client, while allowing for flexibility and change within the office and client’s needs.
- 5+ yrs Sales Account Management or Business Development experience, preferably within Fortune 500 type accounts
- Creativity and experience in product and/or concept development
- Excellent Customer Service, Client Relationship Building
- Proven track record of increasing sales or business opportunities through client development
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Ecommerce/Company Store experience a plus
Job Skills & Traits
- Build relationships with current and potential clients.
- Work with and partner with Marketing to develop effective sales/marketing collateral
- Understand and calculate financial information such as margins, discounts, and et.al. to ensure profitable sales results
- Manage on-line Marketing resources
- Understand the negotiation and purchasing dynamics between client and Creative Resources, as well as third-party vendors
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, working with cross functional departments.
- Customer Store Guidance and Maintenance
- Excel spreadsheet skills a plus
- Health Insurance is available after 60 days. Creative Resources contributes 50% of the Creative Resources Health Package. A buy up plan is available at employee expense. Dental, Vision, Life, 401K and other insurance options available through our ADP TotalSource package.
- PTO and Paid Holidays as additional benefits.
Location: at MN headquarters office or any geographical remote location
To Apply: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.